Solar Energy Contractor – Solar Power Contractor
Tips for selecting one
First of all, to qualify for solar rebates and tax incentives, the contractor who installs your system must be licensed. In addition, get bids from several installers to make sure you’re getting the system and pricing that meets your needs.
Most of all, while price and financing options are important factors in your decision, it shouldn’t be your only consideration in deciding on a Solar Energy Contractor. Therefore, here are some questions to ask potential Solar Power contractors:
- What state do have your license, bonds and insured?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many solar panel installations have you done?
- Can you provide a referral list of satisfied customers?
- How long will the installation take?
- What type of warranty do you offer?
- What type of customer service do you provide after the installation?
- Do you have a satisfactory complaint resolution record with the governing state agencies?
- Do you have any unresolved complaints with the Better Business Bureau?
- What types of industry certifications do you have?
- Do you offer third-party arbitration in the event of a dispute?
Milholland Solar Electric & Roofing is fully insured and maintains a license for each city in which it installs solar systems or does any type of electrical work. First of all, we employ project management tools and accountability tools. Hence, it makes sure that your project is done correctly and on time. Also, we utilize securely encrypted web based software products. As a result, this provides management control features, such as project tasks, timelines, charts and project dependencies. Therefore, a seamless integration of client information, history, activity and users keeps everyone on the same page. In addition, instant messaging and social media style communication is also possible. Finally, this makes tracking activities and updates organized and accessible.
A Solar Energy Contractor and Solar System installer, Milholland is a licensed electrical contractor in California and Arizona. Especially relevant we hold a Certification from the North American Board of Certified Energy Providers. While we employ an experienced team that handles the solar panel system design & solar system installation. Hence, our crews have experience in all phases of construction. As a result, allows us to do all the work ourselves. Therefore, we don’t use sub-contractors on our solar installs. In conclusion, during the solar site survey a shade report determines the property’s sun exposure year around. We match the style of your home with the proper solar panels and equipment to get the most solar radiance, the ultimate goal is to produce all the energy you need to power your life.
We have been providing exceptional service to San Diego County and all of southern California for over 26 years and would be happy to provide a Free Quote and Site Survey.
Contact us for a free estimate today!