Solar Electrical Contractor
Brian Milholland NABCEP Certified Installer
Solar Electrical Contractor – Solar Power San Diego, CA
California Lic# 585514 C-10 C-46 C-39
Milholland Solar Electric & Roofing is a licensed solar electrical contractor in the States of California and Arizona providing solar system design and solar panel installation. Services also include roofing repair & inspections, electrical repairs, landscape lighting and design, computer networking for residential and commercial property owners.
Brian Milholland is the president and owner of Milholland Solar Electric & Roofing in Arizona and California . As a native Californian, Brian worked in the construction industry while in high school. Consequently, Brian started in the electrical contracting field while in the army. He served in the military for three years as a helicopter electrician. While stationed as a paratrooper at Fort Bragg North Carolina, Brian studied residential and commercial wiring. After leaving the army he worked for two years as a foreman for an electrical contractor before getting his California Electrical Contractors License.
CA– The California State Contractors License is required to perform any contract work on a project valued at five hundred dollars or more for labor and materials. In California, anyone who contracts to perform work on a project that is valued at $500 or more for labor and materials must hold a current, valid license from the CSLB – California State License Board. Confirm our CA electricians license online at the California State License Board website. License #585514 C-10 Electrical C-46 Solar C-39 Roofing
AZ– Holding the license designation of K-11 in Arizona, Millholland Electric is authorized to install and repair electrical systems, installation, alteration, and repair of any wiring, related electrical material and equipment used in the generating, transmitting, or utilization of electrical energy less than 600 volts. This includes, all overhead electrical wiring on public right-of-ways for signs and street decorations. Also, all underground electrical distribution systems of less than 600 volts serving private properties. In addition to, installation, alteration, and repair on other than public right-of-ways of all outside, overhead, and underground electrical construction and all wiring in or on any building of less than 600 volts. Confirm our Arizona electrical license with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors website. License #215458 CR 11
NABCEP Certification for installers of renewable energy systems provides consumer protection, quality assurance, and increases industry credibility. The NABCEP process was developed and designed following professional credentialing guidelines set by subject matter experts with extensive input from stakeholders and practitioners. For more information www.nabcep.org. For a quality job, by a trained professional look for a solar electrical contractor that is NABCEP certified.
Brian Milholland NABCEP Certified Installer
San Diego Better Business Bureau – A+ Rating
Member California Solar Energy Industries Association
Milholland Solar Electric & Roofing: A Full Service Company
- Solar Power Panel Sales. We offer a full line of solar panel products to fit any situation and any budget. As a result, Milholland is ready to help you find the perfect solar panel product for your home or business.
- Solar Power System Design and Installation. It is not enough to simply buy solar panels. The layout design has a huge impact on the performance of the system. Therefore, Milholland never subcontracts our installation jobs. Most noteworthy, our professionals understand both the types of solar panels and how best to position them for maximum function.
- Solar Permitting Services. The local building department require a permit to install solar systems. This guarantees it is done to current code requirements. Consequently, we work directly with all building departments to provide a safe and building code compliant solar power system.
- Solar Power System Maintenance. Maintaining a working solar system is important to avoid costly repairs. Milholland Solar Electric & Roofing can perform regular maintenance on any solar system and provide professional repairs when needed.
- New Construction – subcontractor. Milholland can work with any contractor to install solar power systems in new construction and business locations.
- Home Electrical Repair. We provide professional home & business electrical repair service. Most noteworthy, using certified electricians with years of experience, Milholland can handle any home or business electrical repair job safely, quickly and easily.
- Electrical Design and Engineering. Our staff of professional engineers and design experts can provide the design services necessary for any size project from conception to installation.
- Commercial Tenant Improvements. Landlords and businesses often need professional assistance in deciding how to improve properties. Hence, we can help commercial clients learn more about how solar energy can help them maximize their property potential.
- Manufacturing/Light Industrial Power. Milholland can work with small or large businesses and provide power solutions for manufacturers and light industrial clients.
- Custom Homes and Remodels/Electrical or Solar Installation. Whether a home is being retrofitted or built from the ground up, Milholland Solar Electric & Roofing can provide custom electrical and solar solutions.
- Prevailing Wage Projects. Milholland Electric follows federal and state law in bidding on prevailing wage projects.
- Lighting Design and Installation. Milholland Electric offers professional lighting design and installation for homes or businesses.
- Landscape Lighting. For professional landscape lighting, turn to Milholland Electric for design, planning and solutions.
- CAT5E Computer Network Cabling. Consequently, we can install any type of cable for computer networks. Also, any electrical wiring.
- Roof Inspections. Let our expert roofing crew examine and inspect your roof for any potential issues before they become a huge problem.
- Retro Fit. We can help fix existing areas on your roof that is causing your roof to fail.
- Solar & Your Roof. The number 1 thing we do before any solar install is make sure your roof is ready for the the life of your solar system that is to be installed.
Contact us! Most of all, show you how you can produce your own electricity with renewable energy-efficient solar panels. As a result, spin your meter backwards.
Milholland Electric Inc. would like to say “Thank You” for your continued support and referrals. Join our new Mobile Referral App! Earn some extra cash every time you refer a friend or family or co-worker today!
We believe in staying at the forefront of technology. While, implementing the best energy and electric solutions for our solar customers in California. Most of all, to help them understand and meet their solar energy needs and electrical requirements.
If you have any questions about a our services give us a call at 858-541-1097. Also, click on the Contact Us link above. As a result, we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.